Women's Leadership Forum Summit
Join Us For Our Annual Fall Retreat
This year's Summit will be held at the Four Seasons Resort in Las Colinas - just outside Dallas, Texas - and promises to be unforgettable ladies-only weekend retreat. It's a unique opportunity to gather together with inspiring women who share your values and a passion for protecting the Second Amendment. Come celebrate freedom, friendships and the special sisterhood that binds us together. Most of all, you'll have fun and leave feeling inspired, surrounded by many new friends, and motivated to return home ready to take action.
To register, download the form here. Or contact Addie
Crimmins at (703) 267-1580 or ACrimmins@nrahq.org.
2017 Featured Speakers
We have an exciting lineup of speakers scheduled for the 5th
Annual NRA Women's Leadership Forum Summit. The confirmed list is
Gov. Greg Abbott
The Texas governor has been a staunch supporter of Second Amendment rights and he values and supports his state's unique hunting heritage as a valuable tool for wildlife management and conservation. Abbott was also a leading defender in the landmark case of
Gov. Kim Reynolds
For more information or to register, click here to download the registration form or contact Addie Crimmins at (703) 267-1580 or ACrimmins@nrahq.org.
"The energy in this roomful of women is amazing.
Feel instantly accepted and part of this great group, where nobody
is a stranger and all are welcome and
-Sally Clark, NRA WLF Executive Committee Member
See for yourself why the NRA Women's Leadership Forum Summit is one of our most eagerly anticipated events of the year!
- Meeting other like-minded women in a friendly, relaxed retreat environment. Throughout the weekend, you'll enjoy time to network and enjoy an inspiration shared experience with other women of influence
- Hearing from an incredible line-up of speakers featuring national political leaders, journalists, NRA leaders and other Second Amendment advocates in an up-close-and-personal setting
- Participating in special optional activities planned just for you, from shooting to day trips to historical excursions
Most of all, you'll have fun and leave feeling inspired, surrounded by many new friends, and motivated to return home ready to take action.
By attending the Summit, you'll have the special opportunity to hear from and get to meet an incredible roster of keynote speakers and special guests. Past speakers include:
- Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan
- Political analyst Laura Ingraham
- Governor Scott Walker (Wisconsin)
- 46th Vice President Dick Cheney
- Attorney/international relations expert Liz Cheney
- Governor Mary Fallin (Oklahoma)
- Governor Susana Martinez (New Mexico)
- Governor Asa Hutchinson (Arkansas)
- U.S. Senator Cory Gardener (Colorado)
- U.S. Representative Ann Wagner (Missouri)
- U.S. Representative Marsha Blackburn (Tennessee)
- Attorney General Pam Bondi (Florida)
- Former HP Executive and presidential candidate Carly Fiorina
- Journalists and political commentators Dana Loesch, Mary Katharine Ham, Emily Miller, Katie Pavlich and S.E. Cupp
- Country music rising stars
- U.S. Olympians and hopefuls
- Many more!