Women's Leadership Forum Summit
Thank You to 2017 Summit Attendees!
The NRA Women's Leadership Forum Summit has always been
extraordinary, and this year's event in Las Colinas was no
exception. The three-day women's-only retreat had an incredible
lineup of speakers-including U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ryan
Zinke, Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas, Gov. Kim Reynolds of Iowa, NRA
Spokesperson Dana Loesch and NRATV Host Colion Noir.
Women heard the stories of four military wives whose families truly gave all during a powerful, emotional panel presentation, where they shared the personal stories of their husbands' service, and their families' sacrifices, for our freedom. Guests were then treated to a spectacular dinner and VIP tour of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, including the Portraits of Courage exhibit.
Attendees were also able to get a positive glimpse into the next generation of advocates. Young women from Turning Point USA and campus carry advocate Antonia Okafor shared how they are making college women the new soilders for the Second Amendment. NRATV host Colion Noir kept the crowd laughing with his refreshing and clever take on what it means to be a millennial gun owner.
In between the inspiring and engaging line-up of speakers and panelists, attendees were able to socialize and network with like-minded women and build life-long new friendships.
For more information or the Summit or to participate in our 2018 event, contact Addie Crimmins at (703) 267-1580 or ACrimmins@nrahq.org.
One Of Our Premier Events
See for yourself why the NRA Women's Leadership Forum Summit is one of our most eagerly anticipated events of the year!
- Meeting other like-minded women in a friendly, relaxed retreat environment. Throughout the weekend, you'll enjoy time to network and enjoy an inspiration shared experience with other women of influence
- Hearing from an incredible line-up of speakers featuring national political leaders, journalists, NRA leaders and other Second Amendment advocates in an up-close-and-personal setting
- Participating in special optional activities planned just for you, from shooting to day trips to historical excursions
Most of all, you'll have fun and leave feeling inspired, surrounded by many new friends, and motivated to return home ready to take action.
By attending the Summit, you'll have the special opportunity to hear from and get to meet an incredible roster of keynote speakers and special guests. Past speakers include:
- Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan
- Political analyst Laura Ingraham
- Governor Scott Walker (Wisconsin)
- 46th Vice President Dick Cheney
- Attorney/international relations expert Liz Cheney
- Governor Mary Fallin (Oklahoma)
- Governor Susana Martinez (New Mexico)
- Governor Asa Hutchinson (Arkansas)
- U.S. Senator Cory Gardener (Colorado)
- U.S. Representative Ann Wagner (Missouri)
- U.S. Representative Marsha Blackburn (Tennessee)
- Attorney General Pam Bondi (Florida)
- Former HP Executive and presidential candidate Carly Fiorina
- Journalists and political commentators Dana Loesch, Mary Katharine Ham, Emily Miller, Katie Pavlich and S.E. Cupp
- Country music rising stars
- U.S. Olympians and hopefuls
- Many more!